Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I don't like this feeling...

I felt it coming, I just didn't realize that it would come so soon...I knew I shouldn't have gotten involved, I knew I shouldn't have fallen so quickly for you, but I DID, and now look what's happened, I'm stuck in a little rut, and I'm waiting around for someone who I don't know will even come back to me. I put my heart out there, and now there's no taking anything back..UGH, this makes everything so much more complicated and complex. Me & You, we're a good thing, I know it, I just hope you realize it before it's too late. But for now, I'm swallowing my pride, and letting you deal with whatever you need to deal with, and bury whatever you need to bury up that's been holding you back. I'll be here, I guess, waiting around for you...

No comments: