Sunday, August 16, 2009

Things I want you to know...

Instructions:
1) List things that you want to say to people, but never will.
2) Don't say who they are.
3) Never discuss it again.


1. I'm not okay, okay?!

2. I've NEVER cried over someone as much as I have for you.

3. I know I should move on, but there's something inside of me that just keeps holding onto you. I'm stuck.

4. August has been the suckiest month this year.

5. My friends think your a jerk for putting me through this; waiting for you, telling me how you feel and then telling me you're not ready, but there's no reason
to be angry with you and makes it hurt even more. I think you're amazing.

6. I feel like you hellaaa played me.

7. I'm hurting inside, literally.

8. You've made me an emotional wreck.

9. Things are gonna get better right?

10. There's so many things I want to say to you, but you won't let me.

11. I hope you feel as down as I do right now, maybe even worse. Mean, right?

12. When I was with you, I couldn't breathe, the good kind though.

13. Me being a girl, my period, being stressed out, and crying is not a good mix.

14. My Facebook status' are about you, I hope you know that.

15. You're hellaaa childish, I hate that we can't even talk.

16. I miss the nightly convo's and 5:30 wake up calls =/

17. Beyonce's 'Broken Hearted Girl' is my song, I've become the broken hearted girl.

18. I'm sorry for being selfish, but is it bad that I just want you all to myself?

19. I'm blessed to have met you.

20. I haven't felt cute at all this month, thanks. My eyes are always puffy, and

21. I'm always thinking about you.

22. You broke your promise =/

23. I'm waiting for you. Please don't make me wait too long.

No comments: