Thursday, September 3, 2009

"You comfort me in every prayer"

Thank You for always listening to my prayers, most especially when I need you the MOST. Thank you for comforting my heart when I feel like the pains and heart aches will never go away. Thank you for giving me second chances. Thank you for keeping safe me wherever I go. Even the small and simple things I ask for, Thank you for providing it all to me. I know I'm so undeserving at times, but Thank you for blessing me with such a wonderful life; a blessed life, a sure life, a life in the holy Ministry, and a life filled with wonderful, loving, and caring people. <3


Proverbs 3:5-6 NKJV

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

No comments: