Saturday, September 5, 2009

ONE.

It's been ONE MONTH since our so called 'break' and I must say as of right now, remembering all the words that were said, the lonely nights, the puffy eyes, the sick to my stomach feeling, the hoping that you'd call or finally go online. I can remember almost every single detail that happened on this day a month ago. I can't say that I'm over you, because I'm not. I can't say I don't miss you, because I hellaaaaa do. Slowly but surely my heart has mended, and surely God answers prayers and mends things that were broken. I'm glad we're slowly getting back how summer used to be, because it's all I really want, no expectations, no issues, no worries, just ME & YOU.

Remember that I don't...actually WE don't break promises.
I still have high hopes for us, no matter what, I'm patiently waiting; 'Nuff said.

No comments: