Friday, September 11, 2009

It's THAT kind of day...

I feel like you're playing me for a damn fool. Is this really worth it? Am I gonna have any benefit from this in the end? Do you even think about how I felt? Do you even think about me anymore?

I don't know why I'm feeling so frustrated today...I should be content with this 'relationship' right? Well our uhhhh HALF 'relationship'. I wish it was July again...I wish it was summer again...We had a good summer, didn't we? How do two people who talked evvvvery single day go down to talking to only ONCE a week? I erno...I shouldn't be complaining though, right? He said he was trying...Why oh why do you do this to me? Why do you make me feel like this? I miss you, UGH =]

I AM CONTENT, just a bit frustrated and some things need to fall into place a bit, but I am content.

That was my vent for the day. THE END.

....11:18 pm
Went to lunch at BJ's today, where we had our first 'date'...damn, I almost cried when I walked inside. UGH, I'm such a girl. I hate this. I'm hellaaaaaaa missing you right now. I miss my girlfriends. I miss my childhood, I miss LA, I miss Eagle Rock, I miss SoCal. I don't need anymore friends. Why do I feel like crying right now? I'm listening to that song when we got lost together in San Jose...=/ I think I've developed trust issues. You hurt me, and I thought those wounds have mended, but damn...here they are...open and hellaaaa hurting. FACK. I can't wait to go back home to Eagle Rock in December. It's muuuch needed.

No comments: