Monday, October 19, 2009

No relevance

It was a very good weekend, I must say! District volleyball was awesome, didn't do as well as we hoped we would, but at least we beat 2 locales of the 3 in our conference, but apparently you have to win all 3 to move up to quarterfinals. Regardless, the woman's team was amazing with a few minor setbacks and drama the past week we were great! Can't wait 'til next year! It was nice to see all the loves and family that I haven't seen since the 95th, I've really missed them, like reaaally missed them. LJay is back home this month too, oh and so is Ian. It's always nice seeing the BEM's when they're on semester break and come 'home', wish they could stay longer, but that's the life! Ohhh the ministry <3

October has been good to me so far, cut off a few people in my life who are no longer needed or I guess should say were never needed to begin with; they were taking up too much space. HA! And this month has given me a few people whom which I feel will forever have a place in my heart. REAL TALK.

No comments: