Sunday, November 1, 2009

"We've come a long way, huh?"

You know that feeling you have when you've like someone for so long, and then you finally let them go, and then suddenly BAM! They slowly come back into your life? That feeling makes me nervous and anxious and excited all at the time. I'm getting that 'butterflies in my stomach' feeling all over again. =] He's never let me down, and has always been there for me. And now...he's the one leaving me. I always thought it'd be the other way around. Our family would get the call, and I'd pack up and leave and he'd finally realize how much he'd miss me when I'm gone....I guess I just want more time, more time to spend together. And this time, I'm gonna tell him how I feel. No more holding my feelings back, no more second guessing this weird and beautiful friendship that we've developed. No more "WHAT IF'S"...


4 years of ups and downs...what more could I ask for, right?

No comments: