Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dear Best Friends,

I'm sorry if you all feel like I'm trying so hard to stay in touch with you, but is it wrong of me to try? I know I always say 'I miss you' or 'Let's catch up' very frequently or in every message, comment or wall post I send to you all, but the truth is, I really DO miss you, and I really DO want to catch up with you. I wish times were a lot simpler and even less busy just so that we all have time for each other again. I understand we all have different lives, have gone on different paths, have relationships, and the list can go on and on and on, but I wish we could have the time we used to have for each other, I wish we could go back to the days where we could call each other between classes, walking to the parking lot, or even while we're in the restroom at home haha. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here, no matter where we all go in life, I promise to stay in touch, don't forget that I'm really just a phone call away. I love you guys, don't forget that either.

Sincerely,
-Arianne

No comments: