Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Perfect Love (From Atchi Micah) =]

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone- To have a deep soul relationship with one another- To be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God to a christian says, NO, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and content with being loved by Me alone- With having a intensely personal and unique relationship that I have planned for you You will never be united with another or anything else, exclusive of other desires or longings I want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing- One that you cannot imagine. I want you to to know the best. Please allow Me to bring it to you. You just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things- Keep experiencing the satisfaction that I Am. Keep listening and learning the things I tell you. You just wait. That's all. Don't be anxious. Don't worry. Don't look around at the things others have gotten or what I've given them. Don't look at the things you think you want. You just keep looking off and away up to Me, or you'll miss what I want to show you And then when you are ready, I'll surprise you with a love far more wonderful than you would have dreamed of. You see, until you are ready and the one I have for you is ready (I am working even at this very moment to have the both of you ready at the same time) Until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me, and that life I have prepared for you, you wont experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with me, and to enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty, perfection, and love, that I offer you with Myself. Know that I love you utterly. I am God. Believe it and be satisfied.

No comments: