Thursday, November 13, 2008

I LOVE RJ PUNO








































So I must say that I had a very exciting and evenful weekend last weekend. Regional GEM on Saturday and then MEETING SUPER CR3W on Sunday night and then dinner at Red Robin.

Even though I've pretty much posted this up on all my pages, I figured I'd post it on my blog too...



*RJ PUNO signing my picture...*
ME: OMG...thaaanks SOOO MUUCH RJ!

RJ: OF COURSE! YOU'RE WELCOME!
*hands back the picture*

ME: Ohh and by the way RJ, YOU'RE my FAAAVORITEEE!

RJ: OHH SERIOOUS?! Ohhh maaan...
*grabs my hand*

ME: ROSAAALLEN! Taaake our PICTURE!!

&and there we are holding hands for a whoole minute and a half!!...

I still get excited everytime I think about it! HAHAH =]]]
I LOVE RJ PUNO!

1 comment:

bloggingdancecrew said...

Hi, this is NancyT with Blogging America's Best Dance Crew (bloggingbestdancecrew.blogspot.com). While we see lots of fan photos, I thought yours were really cute. I plan to link to this post sometime this weekend (probably Sunday) if that's okay with you. Thanks for sharing!